Saturday, January 3, 2009

Dion Phaneuf

Mailed on 12/4/08 and received 1/1 back on 1/2/09. I mailed him a 08/09 Victory but I saw that Mr. Phaneuf just sends back team issued photos so I wasn't surprised to get my card unsigned but a very nice team photo. I'm very happy with this success. Sent all the way to Canada and I didn't include any money for postage to return to the US so its nice to get this one back. Mr. Phaneuf is a great young player and is going to be a stud for a very long time in this league. Card was mailed to the Calgary Flames.

6 comments:

Autograph Crazy said...

He's an awesome player to get an autograph back from. I'll have to try sending to him. It's too bad he doesn't sign cards. I saw Iginla sends a postcard to everyone who writes to him. Maybe you should send to him if you'll probably get an autograph back.

nolongerposting said...

Yeah I was gunna do that with Iginla, I'll get around to it some time haha.

kc said...

The thing with Iggy and Kipper, you know you'll get something, I printed out some pics from the internet, sent them, they got sent back unsigned with 2 signed team issued cards. Good deal I think....

Anonymous said...

are they authentic or reprinted?

nolongerposting said...

they are authentic. calgary and colorado give out authentic postcards if you mail to the players.

Anonymous said...

only phaneuf, iginla and kipper sign team issued cards. every other player i've tried signs:
mike cammalleri
rene bourque
adam pardy
robyn regher