Monday, January 26, 2009

Alexander Semin


Mailed on 11/17/08 and received 2/1 on 1/26/09. I was so excited when I opened this one up, Alexander Semin an all-star and a great young player a top notch return right? And check out that scan nice card looks great in silver sharpie...oh wait he signed the case the card is in and not the actual card! I was admiring my beautiful Alexander Semin card when my father goes "it looks like he signed the case". I didn't even notice at first haha. I don't mean to sound ungrateful I'm sure Mr. Semin is getting alot of mail these days but I would appreciate it 100% more if he took that extra second to remove the card from the case. He even signed the index card I put in there...I would trade my index card in for him to have just signed the card lol. Oh well I'll keep my card in my signed case so it looks good and probably re-send Mr. Semin just a card in the mail and hope the Postal Service doesn't mangle my unprotected card. Card (case) was mailed to the Capitals.

3 comments:

Autograph Crazy said...

Wow. Tough luck. That's why I don't send cards in cases. Still, a great success. At least he signed an index card too, thats better than just a case. Could you let me know where you sent this to? I'd really like to send to him. Let me know if you need any help or addresses. Thanks.

nolongerposting said...

Yeah thanks for the comment. I mailed out another card yesterday, just a couple index cards protecting it so hopefully it stays in good shape. The Capital address is kind of hard to find and this is the address I've used a couple times now and had success with it...
627 North Glebe Rd.
Suite 850
Arlington, VA 22203
Good luck in mailing to him and don't put the card in a case haha.

Sal said...

But think about it....you could put that case on *any* card, then it would be autographed :)