Saturday, January 3, 2009

Chris Terreri


Mailed on 11/28/08 and received 5/5 back on 12/3/08. A nice return from a long time NHL'er but signed all the cards in a terrible old black sharpie. They look OK but would look 100% better in a bold blue sharpie. Oh well I'm still happy to get these back. I was mad at myself I couldn't find any of Mr. Terreri's cards from when he played with the Hawks in my collection then like the day after I mailed these out I found a whole bunch of them. Oh well I guess that'll happen. Cards where mailed to the Lowell Devils.

2 comments:

Sal said...

Nice job! I will have to write to Chris Terreri soon--he's been on my short list of players I want to write to.

I think I have an extra 1997-98 Score card of him as a Blackhawk. I'd trade it to you for a different card of Terreri as a 'Hawk if you got one.

Sal

nolongerposting said...

Hey Sal thanks for the comment! His 97-98 Score was one of the Hawks cards I stumbled across after I mailed to him. Thanks anyway!