Saturday, January 17, 2009

John Vanbiesbrouck


Mailed on 7/14/08 and received 3/3 on 1/17/09. Woohoo first real mail in a week! And its a great return too. Beezer was my one of my favorite goalies to watch growing up. The picture doesn't really do these cards justice they look a lot better in person. I thought this one was a goner because I got the address off an older website and of the 5 address I mailed to from that site this is the first one I got back. I know I would ask for this address so I'll just put it on here for anyone interested

67960 Campground Rd.
Washington, MI 48095-1217

Long wait but worth it. I've also seen other response to his same address so maybe he's doing all of his mail now so send yours in!!

3 comments:

Sal said...

Photography of flat items is hard. I would recommend getting a scanner--they're about $100 at Best Buy, maybe less, but are really tops in quality for flat items such as cards.

Anonymous said...

Wow awsome just sent mine out ...do u supply a sharpie for players maybe thts y mail has been slow for me

nolongerposting said...

no I do not send sharpie with my requests. Most guys get a lot of mail so I imagine they have some sharpies with them.