Friday, January 16, 2009

Philadelphia Flyers

Well mail has been very slow lately, I guess I haven't been writing as much lately as I was a couple months ago. All I've gotta since my double Marty Havlat day and Tim Thomas has been Philadelphia Flyers team response things. I didn't even want to waste my time putting pics of them on here. I've gotta Jeff Carter (who I thought signed TTM) Simon Gagne, Antero Nittymaki, and Kimmo Timonen. I also received one of these pics from Derian Hatcher a while ago. So I guess the moral of the story is don't send to any stars or semi-stars (Antero Nittymaki come on seriously) on the Flyers or you get one of these things. At least they return the cards unsigned. If anyone out there knows anyone of the Flyers that signs I'm all ears. Hopefully I can get some responses pretty soon! Best wishes to all of you fellow collectors out there and thanks for checking out my blog I truly appreciate it.

4 comments:

Autograph Crazy said...

Wow. Typical response from a team like the Flyers. I don't like the Flyers at all. Maybe that's because I'm a Devils and Penguins fan. A few of the Flyers sign c/o the team. The two I've had success with were Danny Briere and Matt Carle. I've heard some of the Flyers sign through their home addresses and through the practice rink. I'm not too sure what the address for the practice rink is, but if you need it I could probably find it somewhere. Also let me know if you need any of their home addresses. I could probably find some of those too.

kc said...

I know Scott Hartnell does, nice guy from Saskatchewan, that helps!

nolongerposting said...

Hey thanks for the response guys! I must have been having a brain fart when I said I couldn't think of any Flyers who sign TTM because I've gotten both Briere and Hartnell. I also got Matt Carle when he was with San Jose. The practice rink huh....I'll have to go some looking and find an address. I sent to Simon Gagne through the team because I kept seeing alot of success to his home so I figured he'd sign through the team. Guess not haha. Thanks again for both of the comments.

Gavin said...

Hey i know this is an old post, but here is the practice rink address. It is impossible to find on a google search, I found it on sportscardforum.com You can get almost any Flyer to sign through this address, as I got Hartnell in 6 days, Briere in 7 days, and Meszaros in about 2 weeks. I've also seen sucesses with Bobrovski, Carle, Timonen, Talbot, and Giroux. Coburn signs through the Stadium address, and maybe the Skate Zone too. This is the address I use:

Player
c/o Flyers Skate Zone
601 Laurel Oak Rd.
Voorhees, NJ 08043
USA