Saturday, January 10, 2009

Martin Havlat


Mailed around 12/10/07 and received 1/1 back on 1/9/09. Wow long wait my longest wait so far. Mr. Havlat seems to be catching up on all of his mail so I'm very glad to see this one come back. Mr. Martin Havlat even added additional postage since the increases since I sent this card out. I really like this card, its got alot of white space on it and Martin Havlat signed it in a great spot so the card looks great. It is bent though by the autograph but that doesn't take much away from the card for me. I'm glad Mr. Havlat eventually signed all of his mail. Better late then never. Card was mailed to the Blackhawks.

1 comment:

Nick Shepkowski said...

Hey, thanks for leaving the comment. I got out of the hobby a bit when I left for college and in the process of picking out players I want to send to and going through the entire process I am really having a good time getting back into it. Keep up the good work with the site!