Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Martin Havlat


Mailed on 10/18/08 and received 2/2 back on 12/29/08. WOW!!!!! I'm still in total shock after opening this one! I was just saying the other day how Mr. Havlat seems to have stopped signing ttm. Maybe since Mr. Marty Havlat is having a great year and the Hawks are doing so well he's been in a good mood and grabbed a sharpie and is doing his mail. This is the 3rd of 3 letters I've written to him. The first was back in Dec of 2007. I'm so happy to get this one back. The cards are in great shape too after being the only thing in the envelope, no index cards no hard plastic case. Martin Havlat is my favorite player and I'm so glad that he is signing through the mail again at least for now. Cards where mailed to the Chicago Blackhawks.

2 comments:

Autograph Crazy said...

Haha, pretty funny that you got these back now after you were just talking about it. Check my website later today or tomorrow because I have about 10-15 new autographs to post.

nolongerposting said...

I know I was just slamming my boy and less then a week later I get something back from him. Sorry Marty Havlat haha. I'll definately be checking out your site and I encourage everyone else to also. Here's a link to make it even easier http://sportautoscrazy.blogspot.com/