Monday, March 16, 2009

Ole-Kristian Tollefsen


Mailed on 3/4/09 and received 3/3 back on 3/16/09. Wow 12 days for a current NHL'er awesome! I'm also glad this one came back so quickly because one of the cards is a dual jersey with one of Mr. Tollefsen's teammates on it Rostislav Klesla. I kinda hinted in the letter that I wanted to also get Mr. Klesla to sign the card as well, maybe sending him the hint to get Rostislav to sign it but...no dice. That's OK though this way I can send to Rostislav Klesla as well and get a few other cards signed as well. In a previous post, I said that the Boston Bruins are one of the best signing teams TTM but Columbus, in my opinion is by far the class of the NHL in signing TTM. I've almost gotten every response back from them that I have sent out. Very happy with this success all the cards are signed in thin black sharpie. Cards were mailed to the Columbus Blue Jackets.

1 comment:

Autograph Crazy said...

Hey this is a pretty cool success. I have to agree with you that Columbus is one of the better signing teams. I wanted to let you know that I just had a huge in person success. You sjould check out my website to see it. I've had a bunch of other successes too. I have them listed, but I haven't written about them yet. I still need to put images of a bunch of these up too. (I finally fixed my scanner!) You have to check this success out though it's huge!