Saturday, March 14, 2009

Martin Havlat


Mailed on 1/6/09 and received 3/4 back on 3/14/09. I know, this is the 4th response I've gotten back from Mr. Havlat. I mailed this one out right after I received my 1st response back from him hoping to get another fast response. I figured the cards I mailed to him over a year ago were long gone. But a few days later I got my cards back that I mailed to Mr. Havlat over a year ago. So if I had waited a few more days I doubt I would have even mailed these cards out. I feel guilty sending so much stuff to Marty, I really appreciate a huge star like Mr. Havlat to sign so much TTM. The cards look great, especially the Upper Deck Ice card. Marty Havlat is having a huge year with the Hawks, in my opinion he has been the Hawks MVP because of his consistent play this year. He is finally healthy so Mr. Havlat is finally able to showcase his out of this world abilities that he has. I really hope the Hawks can work something out and re-sign him for a few more years to really help this young crew of Hawks for many years to come. I'm done sending cards to Mr.Havlat, he has more then satisfied my desire for signed cards from him. Cards were mailed to the Chicago Blackhawks.

No comments: