Saturday, March 14, 2009

Jason Kidd


Mailed on 2/24/09 and received 1/1 back on 3/13/09. Great card!! This is my first ever basketball return. I won't call myself a huge basketball fan but I'll sit down on a slow night and watch a basketball game. The reason I sent to Mr. Jason Kidd was the website I use to see who is currently signing (http://www.sportscollectors.net/) has a basketball page and I looked at it one day and Mr. Kidd had a bunch of quick responses on there so I figured I'd give him a shot. I bought this card on ebay without seeing a picture of the card and was kind of disappointed because there's a lot of other people in the picture other then Jason Kidd. But Jason signed the card right over himself and it looks better then I thought it would. I'm excited to see this one come back so quickly from a superstar in the NBA. Card was mailed to the Dallas Mavericks.

No comments: