Monday, March 23, 2009

Brian Campbell


Mailed on 7/5/08 and received 1/1 back on 3/23/09. Pleasantly surprised to see this baby come back! I've seen a bunch of other Brian Campbell TTM successes and I mailed this one out a long time ago so I figured my card must have gotten lost somewhere along the way. But my card was found and returned. Campbell is a tough autograph to get in person, he's often rushing from place to place taking the back way to avoid as many hounds as possible. But I guess he doesn't mind signing in his free time as much. Mr. Brian Campbell has been an offensive force this season and has really helped on a young Hawks blueline. But Brian has at times played very poorly and cost my Hawks a game or two. But overall he's been a major plus for the squad. Card is signed nicely in black sharpie. Card was mailed to the Chicago Blackhawks.

No comments: