Monday, March 9, 2009

Jonathan Toews


Mailed on 10/6/08 and received 1/1 back on 3/9/09. Woohoo Johnny the Captain Toews signed my Victory Game Breakers card in black sharpie. He was even nice enough to sign the card in the spot I asked him to sign it. This Toews autograph actually looks pretty good compared to other autographs I've have seen or own. I got Mr. Toews to sign two cards for me at two different time earlier this season at a Hawks practice and both of them looked terrible! He basically ruined a $15 rookie card I had of him with the thing I believe he called an autograph. But I can't hold that against the captain I know he probably gets swamped with autograph requests everywhere he goes so all is forgiven. I'm so happy to get this card back. Card was mailed to the Chicago Blackhawks.

No comments: