Thursday, August 4, 2011

Toby Hall

Mailed on 6/20/11 and received 1/3 back on 8/4/11. I can honestly say this one of the first returns I've ever been disappointed with. I sent this card with two other very nice insert cards of Mr. Hall. I bought the two inserts off of ebay a while back when Mr. Hall was with the Astros planning on sending them to the team. He got injured and disappeared for a while. He is now playing with the Camden Riversharks so I was pumped to send to him. But much to my dismay he kept my two very nice cards and sent back the one card I just threw in with the other two. I wish he would have at least replaced my cards with two other ones. I hate to bitch about getting cards signed for free but this one was a little disappointing. I just hope those two cards go into his personal collection and he enjoys them. Cards were mailed to the Camden Riversharks.

2 comments:

Laurie said...

I also sent a card to Mr. Hall in Camden. I sent a 2006 Upper Deck, and 95 days later, I got a signed 2003 Upper Deck back! I like the 2003 card picture better, however, the corners are a little banged up.

nolongerposting said...

Many he just pulls the cards out of his requests and throws a random signed card in all of his request. I'm glad the switch-a-roo worked out for you haha