Saturday, August 20, 2011

Carlos Santana

Mailed on 8/5/11 and received 1/1 back on 8/20/11. Awesome success from one of the best young players in the game. This kid is gunna be a stud in the middle of the Cleveland lineup for a long time. Get him while he is signing! This card did get a little smudged but still looks awesome. I have to say, the Cleveland Indians seem to be the best signing team in the league. I've gotten a bunch of their guys and I have more requests out to guys I've seen a lot of success with. Glad they take the time for their fans.

I just got back from a week of vacation so it was fun to open up the 12 envelopes that I had waiting for me from the week. I don't have specific dates of these so I just labeled them all successes today. All baseball and I got some great stuff. Enjoy!

No comments: