Monday, August 8, 2011

Donald Audette

Mailed on 7/28/10 and received 6/6 back on 8/8/11. I was surprised to see this one come back after a while. I mailed these cards to his home in the USA but my envelope came back with some canadian postage that he added himself. Very nice of him to spend his own money to get my cards back to me. And he signed all 6 of my cards, classy move from Mr. Audette. Always great to see guys go the next mile to take care of their fans. Cards were mailed to his home.

2 comments:

Sébastian Hell said...

He really had remarkable seasons with the Sabres, and terrible ones elsewhere (Montréal and Dallas, maybe others?).

Glad you sent in all Sabres cards, I'd prefer to forget his being on other teams - including my dear Habs.

Saw him at a team event once, he signed a card for me, classy guy: http://hellsvaluablecollectibles.blogspot.com/2010/04/donald-audette-autographed-card.html

nolongerposting said...

Yeah it shows he is a classy guy since he signed all 6 cards for me. My favorite cards I had of him were all Sabres cards that I had and like you said he had his best season with them so its nice to get him on Sabres stuff.