Monday, July 13, 2009

Pat Neshek

Mailed on 7/1/09 and received 6 card on 7/13/09.  I got these from Pats site that I talked about on a earlier post.  One of the features that he has on his site is his autograph trade.   You can either send him hockey or baseball autographed cards and he will send you signed cards of himself back.  I mailed him 4 cards... Alexei Yashin, Michel Petit, Craig Adams and Chris Chelios.  He mentioned on his site he didnt have a Chelios card so I mailed him one of the two I had.  I guess he liked the cards I sent him because he mailed me back 6 cards!  The cards are from various minor league teams he has been on and are all beautifully signed.  I think its so cool that a player who right now is busy coming back from a serious arm surgery takes time for his fans and does cool things like this.  Even if you aren't a baseball fan its still a cool site to check out and maybe mail him some of your extra signed copies of cards.  Very very happy!!!  Cards were mailed to the Twins extended spring training site.  The address can be found on his site.  www.eteamz.com/patneshek/

No comments: