Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Jack Skille

Mailed on 3/18/09 and received 3/3 back on 7/7/09.  Little bit of a wait but a very nice return.  Jack is a promising young player who I think just needs consistent playing time in the NHL to be an effective NHL player.  Jack is stuck behind a lot of other talented young player but hopefully this upcoming season we will see more time and production for Mr. Skille.  All three cards are signed in thick black sharpie.  I was glad to get a success today because it seems after I have a day where I get a bunch of returns I don't get anything the next day so this one was nice to get.  Got it back with a .42c stamp on it.  I always wonder how many returns I've lost due to lack of postage due to the many rate increases over the last 2 years.  Oh well.... not much I can do about it.  If you haven't already switch to Forever stamps so you can always get your cards back!! And its not a bad idea to put a return address in the top corner of your SASE just in case.  Cards were mailed to either the Hawks or Icehogs but card postmarked from Madison, WI.

No comments: