Thursday, July 16, 2009

Chan Ho Park

Mailed on 6/24/09 and received 1/2 back on 7/16/09.  Nice return from a long time major league pitcher.  Chan Ho has been with a few different teams in his day and is now with the Phillies.  Mr. Park appears to be the odd man out in the Phillies rotation this year.  Due to the addition of Pedro Martinez and possibly acquiring Roy Halladay I dont expect to see Mr. Park on the mound to much more this year.  J.A. Happ who replaced Chan Ho Park has done a great job also this year.  J.A. Happ is from from my area here he went to the rival high school from the school I went to (he's a few years older then me.)  Chan Ho has done a good job when he has gotten innings this year and I'm glad he's taking time for his fans.  Cards were mailed to the Phillies.

No comments: