Sunday, May 3, 2009

Cam Neely


Mailed on 6/23/08 and received 1/2 back on 4/29/09. Quite a wait for this one... I mailed this one to a home address I found for Mr. Neely. I didn't think I'd get this one back because I saw a different home address getting fast return from Mr. Neely so I figured mine was lost along the way. Another odd thing about this return... I didn't actually open this one up until the day after I got it becasue it spent the night out on the street in front of my mailbox. And yes it did rain all night that my card was in my driveway. Someone is my family other then me picked up the mail on the 29th and this small envelope appently slipped out of the rest of the mail and on to the ground. And no one noticed it so that where it spent the night. Driving to school the next morning I notice it laying on the ground and open it up. I think I might have or someone driving by ran it over because the case was broken the the card is creased pretty bad in the top right corner. But the card didn't suffer to much water damage which is some kind of a miracle because it rained all night. I think the donation envelope Mr. Neely enclosed help protect the card. Well thats my story behind this one. All in all I'm very happy to get this one back.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

can you include his home address
hes my favourite player