Sunday, May 3, 2009

Andrew Brunette


Mailed on 7/5/08 and received 2/2 back on 5/2/09. Another long wait, it seems I've been getting a lot of responses back lately that have been out there floating around for a long time. Theres nothing better then opening up a few cards that you never thought you'd get back. I wrote this one right after I saw Mr. Brunette had been signed as a free agent to the Minnesota Wild. I think I was hoping to get a quick response back from his new team. Well not exactly quick but I'm glad its back. Cards were mailed to the Wild.

2 comments:

Autograph Crazy said...

Hey those are some quality returns. Nice! I was glad to see that you were finally able to get on that website I told you about. Let me know if you need help finding anything on there. I know I needed a lot of help. So, if there's anything you need help with just let me know

nolongerposting said...

Yeah thanks I love the site! I'm still looking around figuring out how to work the site and I'll be sure to let you know if I need any help. Thanks again for the great site.