Sunday, May 3, 2009

Daren Puppa


Mailed on 9/12/08 and received 7/5 back on 5/2/09. Daren was always one of my favorite goalies when I was growing up as a kid, probably because he had a funny name. This was another one that I thought wasn't going to come back, I mailed this to a home address I found for Daren but then I saw some other reponses to a different home address so once again I thought my request was long gone. A long wait but Mr. Puppa was nice enough to sign all 5 cards I sent him and the two index cards that I included to pad the cards. I should have sent some nicer cards, I sent some older kinda beat up cards. Daren did a great job of signing the cards in spots were you can see the autograph very well. I'm very happy with all of these cards! Cards were mailed to Mr. Puppas home.

No comments: