Friday, May 15, 2009

Cristobal Huet


Mailed on 1/14/09 and received 2/2 back on 5/15/09. This is the second time Cristobal has been nice enough to sign for me TTM. Due to the fact that Nikolai Khabibulin has played so well in the playoffs Huet hasn't seen any action which after his performance in the playoffs last year is a shame. But the Hawks keep winning so I've got no problem with it. I thought I mailed Cristobal some cards of him in a Hawks jersey but instead I mailed these ones. Maybe I'll send him one of him in a Hawks jersey but I don't want to be greedy. I'll get one signed at some point haha. These cards look better then the two cards I got from Cristobal the first time I mailed to him, one of the cards before was so badly smudged you couldn't read the autograph anymore. These both look great! Cards were mailed to the Hawks.

No comments: