Monday, December 22, 2008

Brooks Laich


Mailed on 11/17/08 and received 1/1 back on 12/20/08. A nice return from a solid NHL'er. I got an RTS the first time I tried to mail this card to the Capitals because I mailed to an old arena address. It took a little digging but I finally found the new address on their website. If anyone wants the new address feel free to comment me and ask for it and I'll find it. Mr. Brooks Laich is a solid player and plays an important role on the Capitals team. A cool looking signature, very excited to add this autograph to my collection. Card was mailed to the Washington Capitals.

4 comments:

Autograph Crazy said...

I had read that the Capitals didn't accept autographs through the mail. I guess I read wrong. It'd be great if you could get me the address.

nolongerposting said...

Yeah I've heard all sorts of "issues" with mailing to the Caps. The address I used and Mr. Laich put on my envelope is...
627 North Glebe Rd.
Suite 850
Arlington, VA 22203
Thanks for the comment and best of luck!

Autograph Crazy said...

Thanks so much for the help with the address! I have one last question on it though. Did you address c/o Washington Capitals? Thanks again for your help.

nolongerposting said...

Yes I do that on pretty much all the teams I send to. I figure it cant hurt to just put c/o Washington Capitals or whatever team it is.