Sunday, December 14, 2008

Rick Nash


Mailed on 10/22/08 and received 1/2 back on 12/13/08. Great return from an NHL star. I can't say I'm the biggest Rick Nash fan in the world, he always ends up pissing me off when I watch his Blue Jackets play but I've gotta give him credit he is a great player. I also have a newfound respect for him since he signs through the mail, unlike some of my favorite players (Martin Havlat!!). Kept my 08 OPC card but thats fine I'd probably rather have this card signed. Also card is signed in the thick dying black sharpie. Card was mailed to the Blue Jackets.

5 comments:

Autograph Crazy said...

Nice success. I sent to him in the beginning of September and have yet to recieve it. Maybe he waits to sign them all at once so mine will be coming soon. Hopefully! I read he only signs one per for each request, so if you send to him again, hopefully this will help.

Autograph Crazy said...

By the way, I thought Havlat signed. Doesn't he? I've seen his signature on another collectors site, it's pretty crappy anyway.

nolongerposting said...

I'm sure you'll see your Nash pretty soon I've seen alot of other recent successes from him. Yeah I've also seen a bunch of other Martin Havlat successes but its mostly from when he was with the Senators and like right when he was new with the Hawks. I've sent to him 3 times in the last year and haven't seen anything. Maybe some day though haha.

Sal said...

Nash only signs one card per request, but he is usually a very quick turnaround. I have written to him more than once a season, and always get my card signed.

Sal

Unknown said...

i sent to nash. i got 1/1 back in about 25 days. it came from canada. hah. guess he signed it during the all-star break