Saturday, August 22, 2009

Team USA Hounding Event






I hounded Team USA on 8/18/09 and I got some very good results.  They had it set up at the arena so that 1 0r 2 guys were signing at a time in the mail lobby of the arena.  The event was in Woodridge, IL so many people showed up with hopes of getting Patrick Kane's autograph.  So that meant that there were two lines all day, one waiting for Kane to come out and sign and one for everyone else who was signing that day.  Some people didn't understand the fact that there were two lines, which did create some angry and confused people but if you knew what you were doing it was very easy to get autographs.  Most people waited in the Kane line all day so that made it very easy to zip in and out of the other players line.  I felt bad for the people who waited for Kane all day because Kane never came out and signed.  He signed for 2 hours the day before but nothing the second day.  It was sweet to get all the players I got because I never have the opportunity to hound lots of the players I was able to on this day.  Most of the players were very nice and signed 2 cards for me.  Mike Modano signed one card for me and didn't seem very thrilled to be signing.  I got every player that signed the day I was there so I can't complain.  Overall I came out with 23 autographs.

Cards: (2) Phil Kessel, (2) Dustin Brown, (2) Chris Drury, (1) Mike Modano, (2) Mike Komisarek, (2) Ron Hainsey, (2) Jack Johnson, (2) Ryan Malone, (2) Bobby Ryan, (2) Ryan Suter and (2) Tim Thomas

Pucks: Ryan Callahan and T.J. Oshie

No comments: