Thursday, August 13, 2009

Mike Modano

Mailed on 7/31/09 and received 2/2 back on 8/13/09.  Very nice return, I've had all sort of problems in the past TTM c/o Modano but these ones appear to be authentic.  They aren't in the girly looking hand writing that are usually what you get from Mike Modano but these ones are more like the autographs you see on his certified stuff.  Let me know what you think but I believe these ones to be real.  Mike is one of the best all-time American born players and I've loved watching his career.  I will get to see him soon when I go to the USA practice in Woodridge IL on the 17th and 18th.  Very happy with these!  Cards were mailed to Mr. Modano's home. 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i hate to bust your bubble i mailed to his home mine look exactally like yours but my buddy met mike and got a sig. it looks a lot different then ours

nolongerposting said...

Yeah i also got Mikes autograph in person and it does look different. But if you look at the autographs we got in the mail and his certified stuff on ebay its has a lot of similarities. Hopefully when he is on his own time he takes some more care in signing and the autographs look nicer like the ones we got. You never know though.