Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Zdeno Chara


Mailed on 10/14/08 and received 1/1 back on 2/3/09. Awesome return!!! The hardest shot in NHL history (at a ridiculous 105.3 MPH), he must be feeling real good these days playing for one of the best teams in the NHL and being an outstanding All-Star. Zdeno is really a great player and so much fun to watch. Also, I've noticed that the Boston Bruins have to be one of the best signing teams TTM. I think I'm 5/6 on Bruins with successes from Zdeno, Phil Kessel, David Krejci, Chuck Kobasew, and Tim Thomas (I've still waiting on my Michael Ryder cards). Thats alot of big time stars on the Bruins and its very nice to see their stars taking time for the fans and signing. So thanks again to Mr. Chara and the Bruins I appreciate all you do. The card was mailing to the Boston Bruins.

No comments: