Friday, February 27, 2009

Peter Forsberg


Mailed on 9/29/08 and received 3/3 back on 2/27/09. Sweet!!!! Peter Forsberg, one of the best step up men ever to play and a classy guy was nice enough to sign these three beauties for me. I was so excited when I saw my foreign stamped envelope because I saw a few other Forsberg successes recently and I was hoping for mine back. I included $3 for shipping back here to the states because I had no idea how much it would cost. Well worth the costs to ship it there and back!! Cards were mailed to...

Peter Forsberg

Forspro AB Viktoriaesplaneden-1889123

Ornskoldsvik Sweden

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

How much postage did you use to mail the letter to him? Would 4 or 5,6... stamps do the job? Thanks GREAT SUCCESS!

Anonymous said...

(u.s. stamps)

nolongerposting said...

I went inside the post office and asked them to mail it internationally. I dont exactly remember how much it was but I would recommend just going in the post office so you dont over/under pay. Good luck I hope you get some great cards back like I did!