Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Patrick Sharp


Mailed on 10/20/08 and received 2/2 back on 2/25/09. Great return from an elite goal scorer in the NHL. Poor Sharpie is hurt right now but the Hawks have all sorts of guys scoring right now so Patrick can take his time coming back. I'm not totally sure why I mailed the 09 Victory card, I got one signed my Patrick at the Hawks intersquad scrimmage before the season started so I probably could have sent another card. Oh well card still looks good. I received TTM from Sharp before, but the card came back with a poor signature due to my lack of knowledge about the magic of white erasers. Mail has been pretty slow lately, but I've been buying and mailing lots of new stuff mailing to baseball spring training sites but still some hockey so hopefully I'll be seeing more coming back soon. I thought I'd be having a big week but this is the first one so far. Cards where mailed to the Hawks.

No comments: