Thursday, July 28, 2011

Henri Richard

Mailed on 7/5/11 and received 5/3 back on 7/28/11. Happy to add one of the all-time greats to my collection. Mr. Richard has been a great signer for a long time and I finally got around to sending some cards off to him. Not only did he sign my three cards for me but also included the card with him and the Cup and also the bigger picture. At age 75 Mr. Richard continues to be one of the classiest men around and I'm so happy with these. I encourage anyone out there who hasn't written to him to do so because these are really some great items! Cards were mailed to the Canadiens alumni association.

3 comments:

Sal said...

How big is that photo he sent? Did he have to fold it to fit it in your return envelope? I've written to Richard before, but was going to again soon; if I get one of those photos, I want to make sure I use a big enough return envelope :)

nolongerposting said...

It had just enough room to fit in the envelope which was one of the typical small envelopes. You should be fine if you send it how you normally would.

nolongerposting said...

It had just enough room to fit in the envelope which was one of the typical small envelopes. You should be fine if you send it how you normally would.