Thursday, June 30, 2011

Orlando Hudson

Mailed on 6/20/11 and received 2/2 back on 6/30/11. Mr. Hudson, the "O dog" has been a winner in the MLB for a long time. He is so solid in the infield and can swing it as well. I was that he was signing a lot so I decided to send off to him.
With the end of hockey season I decided to step up my game with baseball requests. I don't have many new baseball cards but I do have a lot of stuff from 2001-2006 so I'll send to as many guys as I can along with some older guys who are out of the game.

3 comments:

Jake said...

The baseball players are more willing to sign than the hockey players. I dont know why but more success comes from baseball.

nolongerposting said...

You think so? In my experience I've always seemed to get more hockey guys. I've had more luck with big time NHL players over big time MLB players. It goes both ways though, both sports have great signers and non-signers.

Jake said...

I usually get the big MLB stars when they are young