Monday, December 14, 2009

Scott Gomez

Mailed on 11/16/09 and received 1/2 back on 12/14/09. I didn't get back either of the cards that I mailed out and I got this card back instead. I'm incredibly happy with this return but I would have liked either of my cards back. Regardless, this is an awesome return that I did not expect back so quickly. Beautiful blue autograph on the card. Scott has been a great long time NHL'er and an awesome American born player. About as good of a request as you can get back! Cards were mailed to the Canadiens.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

can you give me some of your failures thankyou hope u get more success

nolongerposting said...

what do you mean by failures? like guys who never returned my items?

nolongerposting said...

oh geeze to many to name. it would probably be easier if you just asked me guys you were wondering about. Email me at lanceberkman7217@yahoo.com