Thursday, December 17, 2009

Jonathan Toews

Mailed on 10/18/09 and received 2/2 back on 12/17/09. Awesome! As good as it gets with this return. I love Toews and how hard he plays. He is also a very reliable signer TTM. It often takes a lot longer to get a return but this one was very fast! Jonny's autograph looks different every time you get him IP or TTM. Glad to see the captain still taking time for the fans as he becomes a bigger and bigger star in the NHL. He is only going to get better each year as he continues to play. Cards were mailed to the Blackhawks.

2 comments:

Sal said...

Good to see you got Toews. I'm still waiting on a request I sent back in February, so this gives me some hope.

nolongerposting said...

yeah I was happy to get Toews. He seems to be a good signer but a bit inconsistent. I know I've got a couple requests still out there and I doubt I'll ever see them back. Goodluck with yours!