Saturday, June 20, 2009

Wojtek Wolski


Mailed on 5/26/09 and received 4/4 back on 6/19/09.  Wow very surprised by this one!  During the season I mailed to Wojtek c/o the Avs and the Avs practice facility and got nothing back but a team issued card (which is nice but isn't as nice as the cards I send)  I found a home address which is actually his parents home address but I figured I'd give it a shot.  Wojtek is a fantastic young talent, he's got some of the best puck control skills I've ever seen.  I look forward to watching him for many years to come.  

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

could you please post the wolski address you used. I myself got the post card back from the avs and nothing from the practice facility. I would really enjoy getting my o pee chee card signed. Thank you very much. Love your blog! -Aaron

nolongerposting said...

Wojtek Wolski
918 Brass Winds Place
Mississauga, ON L5W 1T2