Saturday, June 20, 2009

Eric Staal


Mailed on 5/29/09 and received 3/3 back on 6/19/09.  I figured this one would be coming back soon... I recently received my cards from Mr. Staal that I sent to the Hurricanes.  The day after I mailed these cards to Mr. Staals home I received my cards that I sent to Mr. Staal c/o the Hurricanes.  I appreciate a stud like Eric Staal signing for his fans like this.  He personalized all 3 cards as well, which is fine with me I like the personal touch.  Great bold blue signatures.  Cards were mailed to Mr. Staals home. 

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

can i have the address thx btw i love the blog

nolongerposting said...

Thanks for the compliments! The Staal address I used has since been getting returned to senders but try this new address....

Eric Staal
6009 Over Hadden Ct.
Raleigh, NC 27614

let me know if it works for you

Anonymous said...

Thx!!! Umm a guy I noticed was not on ur site was evegini nabakov... Was he a failure

nolongerposting said...

I've never been able to get Mr. Nabakov through the mail. I haven't seen many success either. he is very tough

Anonymous said...

Hi zac do you know where mike ribeiro lives,and brandon sutter
live
BTW,love the blog