Tuesday, April 14, 2009

George Parros


Mailed on 3/5/09 and received 2/2 back on 4/14/09. Solid return, Mr. Parros is a tough customer for any team to deal with and is a respected tough guy throughout the league. Kind of ironic I get Matt Walker and George Parros on back to back days, those two men have had a few impressive scraps this season. The Victory card is a little smudged from George putting the cards back in a hard plastic case but I can deal with it, its not too bad. Nice return, cards were mailed to the Ducks.

1 comment:

Autograph Crazy said...

Nice batch of successes. It's been a while since I got an autograph back TTM, but thats okay. I've gotten a lot of autographs in-person lately. As you may have noticed I have a lot of posts to make on my website. I just wanted to thank you for posting the links to sportscollectors. It's a website that has helped me a lot. I thought in return that I'd give you a link to a website that helps me a lot. It's a board that has successes, addresses, people to trade to (If you are in to trading), and more. You have to register to get on it, but it's free (and definetly worth it). It has a ton of hockey addresses and has really helped me a lot. My username is the same as my blogger one (autographcrazy). Once again, I thought I'd just return the favor. Heres the link:

http://ttmhockeyautos.proboards.com

Hope to see you there!