Saturday, April 18, 2009

Ben Eager


Mailed probably around 4/20/08 and received 1/1 back on 4/17/09. I don't have an exact date for this one getting sent out. It can back with a .41 cent stamp so that helped me estimate when I sent it out. A long wait but I'm a big Ben Eager fan I love how hard and fast he plays. He also can score which is great from a 4th line energy guy. This 07-08 OPC is signed very nicely in blue sharpie. A very nice return from a good guy and tough player. Card was mailed to the Hawks.

4 comments:

Autograph Crazy said...

Hey I left this comment before, but I don't think you saw it. Nice batch of successes. It's been a while since I got an autograph back TTM, but thats okay. I've gotten a lot of autographs in-person lately. As you may have noticed I have a lot of posts to make on my website. I just wanted to thank you for posting the links to sportscollectors. It's a website that has helped me a lot. I thought in return that I'd give you a link to a website that helps me a lot. It's a board that has successes, addresses, people to trade to (If you are in to trading), and more. You have to register to get on it, but it's free (and definetly worth it). It has a ton of hockey addresses and has really helped me a lot. My username is the same as my blogger one (autographcrazy). Once again, I thought I'd just return the favor. Heres the link:

http://ttmhockeyautos.proboards.com

Hope to see you there!

Autograph Crazy said...

I found out that that site's signups are disabled because a member that was kicked off (for selling fake autographs) kept trying to rejoin the site. The site's moderators can sign you up though. When I find out more from them, I'll let you know.

Autograph Crazy said...

I just found out that they will open signups again. They moderator just wants to know what you will use as your username, so that they know it's you. Let me know. Thanks.

kc said...

hey great successes. good on you!