Saturday, January 22, 2011

Show and Tell: Rookie Gems

So I've decided to add a little extra to my site, every so often I will post some items that I haven't gotten through the mail on here so you folks can check them out. I have to give credit to my friend Sal who is the creator of Sal's Hockey Autographs who I first saw this on his site. Check out Sal's site which can be found on the right side of my page.


Today I've decided to show you my Patrick Kane and Jonathan Toews signed rookie cards I managed to get at Hawks practices. The Hawks used to practice at the Edge in Bensonville, IL and it was possible to get a few autographs. But their new location is much harder to get guys to sign. So I'm happy I got these when I could. I really like the Toews autograph because it's one of his better signatures, he can get quite sloppy at times. The Kaner card is also pretty sweet. These are two of my nicer signed Hawks cards and I hope you enjoyed taking a look.

No comments: