Monday, November 1, 2010

Garnet Exelby

Mailed on 10/25/10 and received 4/2 back on 11/1/10. Very fast return from a hard nosed veteran. My Hawks picked up Mr. Exelby and he is now playing for their AHL team the Rockford Icehogs. This is a great return he signed both my cards and index cards and personalized each with a nice message. He seemed to appreciate the letter, nice to know some guys enjoy taking time for the fans. Also one of the most unique autographs in sports today. I can see a Gx43 and he puts his number 2 in from of his signature. Interesting for sure haha. Cards were mailed to the Rockford Icehogs.

2 comments:

Sébastian Hell said...

Great sig!

(I think it's G XLB...)

nolongerposting said...

Its certainly one of a kind. Good call of he G XLB I never looked at it that way but definitely makes sense. It would be a little odd to be throwing random numbers in there