Saturday, September 25, 2010

Alexander Semin

Mailed on 9/7/10 and received 2/2 back on 9/25/10. Mr. Semin is a awesome player and a whole lot of fun to watch on the ice. He hides in the shadow of Ovechkin and puts up great numbers each year. This kid is going to be good for a long time. I got a success from Alexander before but it wasn't exactly ideal. I sent my card in a hard plastic case and Mr. Semin signed the case and not the card. He was in a hurry signing I guess. So I didn't make that mistake again and sent these cards with no protection and it worked out. Very happy. Cards were mailed to the Capitals practice facility.

3 comments:

Jake said...

Any chance you would like to trade that upper deck one?

nolongerposting said...

Not right now sorry Jake

Jake said...

its cool Zac glad to see you back.