Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Jason Pominville

Mailed on 1/9/10 and received 2/2 back on 1/19/10. Wow I can't express how excited and surprised I am about this one. I've written to Mr. Pominville a bunch of different times and I finally was about to cash in! Jason is a really underrated star in the NHL. If he played in New York or Canada he'd be a huge star. He's on such a talented team in Buffalo and I hope they have a great playoff run this year. Awesome success with this one! Cards were mailed to his home address.

haha i just proof read this post a little bit ago after having originally posted this a few days ago. I was commenting on how if Jason played in New York he'd get more attention. I'm sure some of you thought, "um Buffalo is in New York". haha an honest mistake by me, what I meant was if he was on the Rangers he'd probably get more attention. I'll leave my gaff up because I like to laugh at myself.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi,
Can you provide the Pominville addy that you sent to.
thanks.

nolongerposting said...

email me for address requests