Friday, November 6, 2009

Henrik Zetterberg

Mailed on 8/24/09 and received 1/2 back on 11/6/09. Awesome return from one of the elite players in all of the NHL. Yeah I know he is a Red Wing and I bleed for the Hawks but I like Zetterberg as a player even though I swear at him whenever he plays my Hawks haha. He's a great talent and plays both ends of the ice. You've gotta respect a player like him. I sent him two cards and he kept the card I would have rather had signed but I won't complain, this card looks sweet. Cards were mailed to Mr. Zetterberg's agent.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

can i please get the address you sent this to?

you can email it to me:
blind-man341@hotmail.com

Anonymous said...

Could you please also provide me the Zetterberg address. And any additional Red Wings players information if your willing. (Sorry I'm a huge Wings fan)

You can email me @:
josephzambardi@yahoo.com

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

big fan could i get any help with Zetterbergs address and other wings players. Thanks for the help
love the site!
email- reolsont16@hotmail.com