Monday, October 26, 2009

Blackhawks Hounding trip

This last week I shot over to the Blackhawks practice a couple days ago at Johnny's IceHouse in Chicago. This is the first year that the Hawks are practicing at Johnny's IceHouse so I had no idea how to get any autographs. I had trouble finding the practice facility so I got to the practice late. I only got to watch about 20 minutes of practice and players started to leave. I was frustrated and started to leave when I discovered the players all park in the parking garage. I grabbed the stuff I had in my car and was able to get a few autographs. I didn't have my normal supplies with me so these items where as good as I could do. More importantly I now know how to hound the Hawks. Here's my stuff.
John Madden signed picture
Cristobal Huet and Antti Niemi signed towel given out at Home Opener
Patrick Kane signed calendar page

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great blog just came across it doing a TTM search on Google....How do you know when the Blackhawks practices are?

nolongerposting said...

Thanks for checking out my blog. You can find a practice schedule on the Hawks official site. On the top toolbar there is a link that says Schedule. Put the mouse over that and a menu will pop up and you will see Practice. Thats it.