Saturday, September 5, 2009

Martin Havlat

Mailed on 6/2/09 and received 2/2 back on 9/5/09.  This is the first time I ever mailed a puck and its awesome to get a success from my all-time favorite player Martin Havlat.  I was at the Winter Classic and Marty played a great game for the Hawks so I really wanted to get him on a Winter Classic puck.  The quality of the autograph on the puck isn't the best due to the new paint pen that I included with the puck.  Oh well it still looks awesome.  I also threw in a card with the puck and Marty nicely signed that as well.  I though this one was lost, I mailed it out and shortly after things went south with Marty and the Hawks and he moved away from his Chicago house which is where I mailed this puck.  I'm going to miss Mr. Havlat in Chicago and I know so will the Hawks.  He was no doubt the MVP last season, he scored some huge goals at critical times last season.  I wish him all the best in Minnesota and I'm definitely going to see him when the Wild come to Chicago.  Puck and card was mailed to Mr. Havlat's home. 

No comments: