Monday, November 17, 2008

Teemu Selanne


Mailed on 5/5/08 and received 2/3 back on 11/17/08. Hmm not sure about these ones....I've heard and seen alot of ghost signed Selanne stuff but I've also heard reports of real signatures. These signatures are very nice which kinda of has me worried. I looked at alot of his certified stuff on ebay and some looks similar. I dont know haha Im paranoid about fake autographs. If anyone has any ideas of comments please let me know and put my mind at rest! Cards where mailed to Mr. Selannes home.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, first off I just want to say this is a great website. You do a great job with it. I got back from Selanne the same day as you, except I sent in July. The fact that all these are coming back at the same time (even though they were sent months apart) makes me want to think these are real, and that he waits to sign a lot at once. I also compared mine to real autographs and they looked the same. It's definetly not an autopen because my autographs were slightly different.(some loops were bigger than others, I sent 2 cards) I think both of us got back real autographs.

nolongerposting said...

Alright that makes me feel better. Yeah these look like alot of this real certified stuff so I guess thats a good sign. Thanks so much for the comment!

Anonymous said...

i got back from him and i mailed to his home.i think they are real because if u check steiner and those companies they look the same.so we got real autos!