Friday, July 11, 2008

Henrik Zetterberg Fakes


I mailed to Henrik Zetterberg in Feb 08 and I was so happy to receive my card back on 4/9/08. After looking around on the internet and at other site I read and saw that other fans had received cards from Zetterberg and other Red Wings (Lidstrom, Datsyuk) that are all stamped on the card then gone over by someone else in Sharpie. Ughhh I hate this more then anything. I'd much rather never see my card again or send it back without their fake garbage on it. Never again will I send to these players and I advise no one else do so either. I realize these player probably get a ton of mail but you don't have to do this and take advantage on people who look up to you.

2 comments:

Dr. Sma Vandertramp said...

send to his agent i got them real signed cards

Dr. Sma Vandertramp said...

mikhial.blogspot.com